(For the record, I photographed it at work since I cannot find my camera anywhere!)
We put it on the frame on Saturday and after 3 hours of trying to figure out what the heck we were doing, the quilt was done. I went home, attached the binding and did the handwork last night. Julie put her quilt on yesterday around lunchtime and we are taking that one off as soon as I get home this afternoon.
Loading the quilt was a scream (literally) but we managed to "giterdun". Using the longarm was great fun and it was nice to finally have something finished. Here's a little closeup of the quilting. I just meandered since that is something I know how to do!