Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Grammy Time...


Just a quickie post...We got back from our little trip to Virginia last evening. We (my parents and I) had a great time visiting with my sons and celebrating my grandson, Alex's, 3rd birthday. He is such a cutie pie and makes me laugh! He loves it when I make up little songs and sing them quietly into his ear. It is just so sweet when he starts singing along. Maybe it is because I am the mother of sons but this little boy melts my heart!
I popped into 2 quilting shops in the Tidewater area. I bought a 1/2 yard of Moda Roman Holiday blue tone on tone and a fat quarter of a beautiful fabric from England. Wish they would have had some real yardage of that fabric because it is beautiful!
No sewing until the weekend...my time is promised to other projects and other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...